Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fatal Marriage by Alicia Rice


Did you design the cover? no

Did your publisher design the cover? no

Did you get to give any input about the cover design? no

Is there an interesting story behind the cover design? If so, please share the details. I asked my cover artist to give me her best fit and this is what she came up with. I was so over joyed and impressed. I thank her each and every chance I get. She's has completed the cover for my other novel and it's just as beautiful as this one

Who is the cover artist? Danette Alling

Are you happy with the cover? Extremely!

If not, what would you change and why? n/a

Tell us what you think is the best part of the cover. The trust burning in the background

Is there anything else about your cover that we need to know? Feel free to share. It fits the storyline to Fatal Marriage perfectly

Please provide your website link. www.aliciarice.com

What is the link to buy your book? www.lulu.com/aliciarice

Alicia Rice

"See creativity through my eyes"

www.myspace.com/lilhayme
www.lulu.com/aliciarice
www.aliciarice.com

No comments: