Sunday, May 11, 2008

Heart of the Wolf by Terry Spear


Book: Heart of the Wolf
A cover artist team from Sourcebooks designed the cover for the book, although I gave them my input--I wanted a hunky guy and a wolf.

Is there an interesting story behind
the request? The story is about werewolves, gray and red packs. So I thought it was interesting that the cover artists used a gray wolf, graying everything in the scene, and then the actual finished copy is luminscent silver.

Are you happy with the cover?
Absolutely! The wolf is gorgeous, and so is the uhm, torso of the hunky guy when he's human.
What is the best part of the cover? Everyone loves the guy's abs. I love the way the wolf holds the viewer's gaze.

My website is www.terryspear.com
Buy link: http://www.amazon.com/Heart-Wolf-Terry-Spear/dp/1402211570

No comments: