Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Death in Pilsen by Robert Goldsborough


The cover I'm writing about is for my recently published mystery novel A DEATH IN PILSEN, which is the third in my "Snap"Malek Chicago historical mystery series.
















I did not design the cover, nor did my publisher. It was
done by Nathalie Moore, who creates many of Echelon's
covers. I did not have any initial input on the cover,
although it was run by me for approval, which I gave with
unconditional enthusiasm. I love the treatment, because to
me it captures the Noir mood of my story, which is set in
1940s Chicago. I particularly like the stark black-and-white
effect, with the accented use of red on the murder knife.

My Website is www.robertgoldsborough.com

My book, and the other books in this series, THREE STRIKES
YOU'RE DEAD and SHADOW OF THE BOMB, can be ordered through
www.echelonpress.com or through amazon.com


No comments: