Wednesday, April 2, 2008

In The Wash


Here are my cover design details. Please let me know if you need any additional.

Did you design the cover? No

Did your publisher design the cover? Yes

Did you get to give any input about the cover design? Yes, I actually told them that I wanted something dark, in a laundry room and with blood.

Is there an interesting story behind the cover design? If so, please share the details. It's based on what happens in the book.

Who is the cover artist? I'm not sure who did this.

Are you happy with the cover? Very. It really grabs the reader and has pulled many people over to my table at book signings.

If not, what would you change and why? N/A

Tell us what you think is the best part of the cover. I like the font on the title and the dark background.

Is there anything else about your cover that we need to know? I think it is probably a little more graphic than the book is. Granted, my book is a murder mystery, but it's really not as scary as the cover makes it look.
Thanks for this,

No comments: