Monday, September 1, 2008

Chesapeake Harvest by Terry L. White


Did you design the cover? No

Is there an interesting story behind the cover design? The cover of my book is the painting of a woman starting out to sea. The night sky is behind her and she holds a red rose. The style is very “pulp fiction” a retro look I find very appealing.

Who is the cover artist? The cover artist is a young woman from
Maryland named Dawn Tarr. Dawn is selling her art in galleries along the Eastern Seaboard and to fans around the world via ebay. I think her style is funky and intriguing, and I love the cover she did for Chesapeake Harvest. It is evocative of the lonely life Mary Charles lives as an indentured servant in a newborn colony. My editor Arline Chase of ebooksonthe.net did the lettering.


Are you happy with the cover? I was over the moon when I saw Dawn’s painting. It captured the essence of the woman inside each of us who longs to be loved.


Tell us what you think is the best part of the cover. I like the innocence of Dawn’s painting. I believe she will make her mark on the world and the cover will attract attention to the book.


Please provide your website link. Visit me online at www.terrylwhite.com

What is the link to buy your book? My books can be purchased at www.eboksonthe.net, at

Amazon.com, Target.com, Kindle, Fictionwise, All Romance E-books and more. Not all of my books are in print, but you may order autographed print copies by contacting me at terrylwhite@verizon.net.

No comments: