Sunday, July 6, 2008

Draegon's Lair by Linda Ciletti


We want you to share your book cover with us. An attractive cover is a big element in the appeal of your book.

We want the details about yours.

Did you design the cover? Yes and No. I designed the general layout, Richard Stroud with Wings ePress put it together. He was great to work with and paid attention to the author's vision.

Did your publisher design the cover? Richard Stroud designed it. He designs for Wings ePress.

Did you get to give any input about the cover design? Yes. A lot. And I appreciated that.

Is there an interesting story behind the cover design? If so, please share the details.
I wish I could say yes, but not really.

Who is the cover artist? (see above) Richard Stroud

Are you happy with the cover? Mostly. I'd have preferred her hair to be more "medieval". But I'm very happy with the turnout.

If not, what would you change and why? (see above)

Tell us what you think is the best part of the cover. I love the hero. And I love both of their expressions. They really represent the story and the character's wary feelings toward one another.

Is there anything else about your cover that we need to know? Feel free to share.
I think it's one of Richard's best.


Please provide your website link. www.lindaciletti.net

What is the link to buy your book? http://www.wings-press.com/Bookstore/Draegon's%20Lair.htm

No comments: