Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Role of a Lifetime by Jennifer Shirk


Did you design the cover? No. (which is a very good thing) *wink*

Did your publisher design the cover? Yes. (another very good thing)

Did you get to give any input about the cover design? I sure did! I wanted something along the lines of a movie theme, since my hero is a Hollywood actor.

Is there an interesting story behind the cover design? If so, please share the details. Well, I orginally asked for a spider to be somewhere on the cover (long story--you have to read the book) and my cover artist humored me. Then sanity set in and I told her she could get rid of it. Whew! It looks much better now. :)

Who is the cover artist? Angela Waters

Are you happy with the cover? Yes!!! Love it! It fits the theme and tone of the story perfectly.

Tell us what you think is the best part of the cover. The hot guy--of course. LOL. And I like how she put a child's profile in the background too.


Please provide your website link. www.jennifershirk.com

What is the link to buy your book? http://samhainpublishing.com/coming/the-role-of-a-lifetime

No comments: