Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Prescription for Love - Leeanne Marie Stephenson


Did you design the cover?
No

Did your publisher design the cover?
Yes, Publish America designed it.

Did you get to give any input about the cover design?
I was allowed to design it if I wanted, but I was so thrilled with their design, that I kept it.

Is there an interesting story behind the cover design? If so, please share the details.
It depicts the story as a medical romance within a hospital setting.

Who is the cover artist?
The design team at Publish America.

Are you happy with the cover?
I am thrilled with it. It jumps right out at you and says pick me up and check me out!

If not, what would you change and why?

Tell us what you think is the best part of the cover.
I love the bright colors, and the sexy flirtatious look my heroine is givng my hero!

Is there anything else about your cover that we need to know? Feel free to share.
My hero and heroine are portrayed just as I describe them in the book, right down to their eye colors.

Please provide your website link.
http://www.lmstephenson.com

What is the link to buy your book?

http://www.amazon.com/Prescription-Love-Leeanne-Marie-Stephenson/dp/1424165075/sr=8-12/qid=1172424584/ref=sr_1_12/104-7067955-3361511?ie=UTF8&s=books

My name is Leeanne Marie Stephenson and my book is, "A PRESCRIPTION FOR LOVE".
Thank you, Leeanne


Leeanne Marie Stephenson
Author of
"A PRESCRIPTION FOR LOVE"
(Publish America ISBN# 1424165075)
www.lmstephenson.com

No comments: