Thursday, December 6, 2007

Red Stone by Craig Smith


Did you design the cover? No.

Did you get to give any input about the cover design? No not really but I'm really happy with the result. I don't think it would have been as good if my input was involved!

Is there an interesting story behind the cover design? If so, please share the details. Yes. I was very lucky to get my cover. I used to frequent the Forums over at Asimov's. And I was shopping around for a cover at the time and I noticed of the guys there did cover art so I checked out his site. So that he did some good work and sent him an email to find out if he was interested and to my great surprise he said yes and had me a really great cover in a few days.


Who is the cover artist? A.R. Yngve an artist and published author from Sweden. Here's his website if you want to check it out. http://yngve.bravehost.com/

Are you happy with the cover? To be honest at first I thought maybe this is a bit too much red but than I thought you don't get much more eye-catching than red! I'm very pleased with it. And really like the design

Tell us what you think is the best part of the cover. The words Red Stone. I really like the font that was used.

Please provide your website link: http://the-red-stone.blogspot.com/

What is the link to buy your book?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)